Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rouleur No. 17
Rouleur 17 features a trip to Italian tubing wizards Columbus, written by editor Guy Andrews and photographed by Ben Ingham. Young Czech rider, Jan Hirt, is also a subject of Ingham's lens, along with words from Herbie Sykes. Herbie, who is a foremost writer on Italian cycling, has also penned a piece on the legendary Gino Bartali.
The seventeenth edition includes an exclusive preview of Rouleur's forthcoming book by Michael Barry and Camille J McMillan, Le Métier. This will be a uniquely intimate portrait of the life of a professional bike racer.
Regular contributors Johnny Green and William Fotheringham share their views on War and air-conditioning respectively. A photo-feature from a bunch of the usual suspects captures a number of English bike races, including the Dengie and Rutland-Melton. Further afield we have the second instalment of Rouleur's investigation into the (until now) esoteric world of Shimano in Japan.
The best just keeps getting better.
Jan Hirt | Herbie Sykes and Ben Ingham
Never Give an Inch | Johnny Green
Shimano: Part Two | Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
Gino | Herbie Sykes
England | Rouleur Photographers
Columbus | Guy Andrews and Ben Ingham
Le Métier | Michael Barry and Camille J McMillan
The Knowledge | William Fotheringham
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb