We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Exhibition London
A unique event
Rapha is holding a unique cycling event in London this October. Combining a photography exhibition, Rapha boutique, evening events and organised rides, the Rouleur Exhibition will be an essential attraction for all cycling fans.
The Rouleur exhibition
- Photography exhibition – 40 stunning photographs by Rouleur photographers
- Boutique – See and buy the new Rapha Autumn/Winter collection
- Rouleur Annual – Launch of the 250 page book of 2007 Rouleur photographs
- Evening events – Join us for the preview and other parties
- Rides – Ride with us on organised evening and day rides
The Rouleur Exhibition is being held at the Host Gallery in central London. With the Cycle Show at Earls Court and the Bicycle Film Festival in Bethnal Green, the Rouleur Exhibition completes what is an exciting month of cycling events in the capital.
The centrepiece will be the exhibition of Rouleur photography – the finest collection of racing photography ever assembled in the UK. Six Rouleur photographers are showing some of their best work from this season. Prints will be available to buy. A book of the season’s photography will also be launched at the event. The 250 page annual of beautiful Rouleur photography is published by Rapha and costs £35.
Rapha is unveiling its new Autumn/Winter collection of stylish, high performance clothes and accessories in a unique boutique. The full range will be available to buy and a sample sale will also be held on the 21st October.
The Preview party on 10th October will be followed by other evening events. Rapha social rides will take place throughout the exhibition, including guided rides from the Earl’s Court Cycle Show and a mass ride on Sunday October 21st to the Catford Hill Climb. On Friday 19th October a ‘Rapha Night Ride’ will head from the Exhibition to Brighton.
1 Honduras Street
London, EC1Y 0TH
Tel. 020 7253 2770
10 October 2007, 18.00 to 22.00
11 October to 21 October 2007
10.00 to 20.00 Mon - Fri
11.00 to 19.00 Sat - Sun
Richmond Park to HOST Ride:
14 October, 08.00 assemble at Roehampton Gate for a couple laps in the park before riding to HOST Gallery. Coffee & croissants served upon arrival
Night Ride to Brighton:
19 October, assemble at HOST at 20.00 for a social night ride to Brighton with several stops along the route
Mass ride to Catford Hill Climb (York hill):
21 October, Assemble at Rouleur exhibition 08.30
Rapha sample sale:
21 October 2007, 08.00 – 18.00 (arrive at 08.00 to see the sale before the ride to the Catford hill climb)
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma