We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Exhibition London
A unique event
Rapha is holding a unique cycling event in London this October. Combining a photography exhibition, Rapha boutique, evening events and organised rides, the Rouleur Exhibition will be an essential attraction for all cycling fans.
The Rouleur exhibition
- Photography exhibition – 40 stunning photographs by Rouleur photographers
- Boutique – See and buy the new Rapha Autumn/Winter collection
- Rouleur Annual – Launch of the 250 page book of 2007 Rouleur photographs
- Evening events – Join us for the preview and other parties
- Rides – Ride with us on organised evening and day rides
The Rouleur Exhibition is being held at the Host Gallery in central London. With the Cycle Show at Earls Court and the Bicycle Film Festival in Bethnal Green, the Rouleur Exhibition completes what is an exciting month of cycling events in the capital.
The centrepiece will be the exhibition of Rouleur photography – the finest collection of racing photography ever assembled in the UK. Six Rouleur photographers are showing some of their best work from this season. Prints will be available to buy. A book of the season’s photography will also be launched at the event. The 250 page annual of beautiful Rouleur photography is published by Rapha and costs £35.
Rapha is unveiling its new Autumn/Winter collection of stylish, high performance clothes and accessories in a unique boutique. The full range will be available to buy and a sample sale will also be held on the 21st October.
The Preview party on 10th October will be followed by other evening events. Rapha social rides will take place throughout the exhibition, including guided rides from the Earl’s Court Cycle Show and a mass ride on Sunday October 21st to the Catford Hill Climb. On Friday 19th October a ‘Rapha Night Ride’ will head from the Exhibition to Brighton.
1 Honduras Street
London, EC1Y 0TH
Tel. 020 7253 2770
10 October 2007, 18.00 to 22.00
11 October to 21 October 2007
10.00 to 20.00 Mon - Fri
11.00 to 19.00 Sat - Sun
Richmond Park to HOST Ride:
14 October, 08.00 assemble at Roehampton Gate for a couple laps in the park before riding to HOST Gallery. Coffee & croissants served upon arrival
Night Ride to Brighton:
19 October, assemble at HOST at 20.00 for a social night ride to Brighton with several stops along the route
Mass ride to Catford Hill Climb (York hill):
21 October, Assemble at Rouleur exhibition 08.30
Rapha sample sale:
21 October 2007, 08.00 – 18.00 (arrive at 08.00 to see the sale before the ride to the Catford hill climb)
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX