[ locale string ]
Rouleur Annual 2010 | A First Look
Olaf Unverzart went to the Giro to capture Ivan Basso parting a sea of humanity en route to victory
The 2010 Rouleur photography annual is off to the printers this week and we have to say it is the best yet. Here’s a little taster of what is in store for you lucky people in a couple of weeks’ time.
Daniel Sharp got right in the midst of the grit and grime at The Tour of the Battenkill
Guy Andrews witnessed Fabian Cancellara glide over the cobbles at Paris-Roubaix
Timm Kölln caught the Tour de France start in Rotterdam
Marthein Smit loitered around the broom wagon at the Tour
Gerard Brown was at altitude in the Pyrenees
While Geoff Waugh was down to earth at the British championships
Also featuring the work of Taz Darling, Yazuka Wada and Ben Ingham, with written contributors including Michael Barry, Herbie Sykes, Graeme Fife, Christian Vande Velde and Matt Seaton.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.