We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur 16 Preview
What does fishing tackle, children's clothing, the Grim Reaper and Dutch cheese have in common? They all feature in the latest issue of the best cycling publication in the world.
The first of two features on Shimano is there for Dura Ace fetishists and Campagnolo fanatics alike. The legendary team Z are given a superb treatment by William Fotheringham, accompanied by excellent archive photos. The story of the 1989 Tour is rendered into a cartoon opera by Richard Mitchelson and the Tour of California photostory by Dan Sharp and Jeremy Dunn is delightful. And if you are still hungry, Johnny Green, Graeme Fife and Team Cervélo chef, Willy Balmat, tell us about food. Mouth-watering.
To Subscribe visit Rouleur.cc
Issue 16 marks the launch of Rouleur as a bi-monthly magazine. Now you can receive the magazine in January, March, May, July, Septemeber and November.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX