[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur 16 Preview
What does fishing tackle, children's clothing, the Grim Reaper and Dutch cheese have in common? They all feature in the latest issue of the best cycling publication in the world.
The first of two features on Shimano is there for Dura Ace fetishists and Campagnolo fanatics alike. The legendary team Z are given a superb treatment by William Fotheringham, accompanied by excellent archive photos. The story of the 1989 Tour is rendered into a cartoon opera by Richard Mitchelson and the Tour of California photostory by Dan Sharp and Jeremy Dunn is delightful. And if you are still hungry, Johnny Green, Graeme Fife and Team Cervélo chef, Willy Balmat, tell us about food. Mouth-watering.
To Subscribe visit Rouleur.cc
Issue 16 marks the launch of Rouleur as a bi-monthly magazine. Now you can receive the magazine in January, March, May, July, Septemeber and November.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX