We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur 16 Preview
What does fishing tackle, children's clothing, the Grim Reaper and Dutch cheese have in common? They all feature in the latest issue of the best cycling publication in the world.
The first of two features on Shimano is there for Dura Ace fetishists and Campagnolo fanatics alike. The legendary team Z are given a superb treatment by William Fotheringham, accompanied by excellent archive photos. The story of the 1989 Tour is rendered into a cartoon opera by Richard Mitchelson and the Tour of California photostory by Dan Sharp and Jeremy Dunn is delightful. And if you are still hungry, Johnny Green, Graeme Fife and Team Cervélo chef, Willy Balmat, tell us about food. Mouth-watering.
To Subscribe visit Rouleur.cc
Issue 16 marks the launch of Rouleur as a bi-monthly magazine. Now you can receive the magazine in January, March, May, July, Septemeber and November.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling