We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur 16 Preview
What does fishing tackle, children's clothing, the Grim Reaper and Dutch cheese have in common? They all feature in the latest issue of the best cycling publication in the world.
The first of two features on Shimano is there for Dura Ace fetishists and Campagnolo fanatics alike. The legendary team Z are given a superb treatment by William Fotheringham, accompanied by excellent archive photos. The story of the 1989 Tour is rendered into a cartoon opera by Richard Mitchelson and the Tour of California photostory by Dan Sharp and Jeremy Dunn is delightful. And if you are still hungry, Johnny Green, Graeme Fife and Team Cervélo chef, Willy Balmat, tell us about food. Mouth-watering.
To Subscribe visit Rouleur.cc
Issue 16 marks the launch of Rouleur as a bi-monthly magazine. Now you can receive the magazine in January, March, May, July, Septemeber and November.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC