We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur 16 Preview
What does fishing tackle, children's clothing, the Grim Reaper and Dutch cheese have in common? They all feature in the latest issue of the best cycling publication in the world.
The first of two features on Shimano is there for Dura Ace fetishists and Campagnolo fanatics alike. The legendary team Z are given a superb treatment by William Fotheringham, accompanied by excellent archive photos. The story of the 1989 Tour is rendered into a cartoon opera by Richard Mitchelson and the Tour of California photostory by Dan Sharp and Jeremy Dunn is delightful. And if you are still hungry, Johnny Green, Graeme Fife and Team Cervélo chef, Willy Balmat, tell us about food. Mouth-watering.
To Subscribe visit Rouleur.cc
Issue 16 marks the launch of Rouleur as a bi-monthly magazine. Now you can receive the magazine in January, March, May, July, Septemeber and November.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.