We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Vlaahanshin
In parallel with the Edinburgh Ronde ride we will also host a ride in the beautiful Hanshin area skimming the foot of the Mt. Rokko in celebration of the Tour of Flanders. The Ronde Van Vlaahanshin will be a 2-3 hour ride tackling some of the steepest short hills in the area.
Depending on the progress, we'll gather later that night at the yet to open Rapha Cycle Club Osaka to watch the race. No tables or chairs, just carpet.
The ride starts from Ashiya-shi Sogo Koen parking lot under the Wangan Freeway, Hanshin #5 at 8:30am. We'll be there from 8:00am.
You can download the route file from here
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS