We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Vlaahanshin
In parallel with the Edinburgh Ronde ride we will also host a ride in the beautiful Hanshin area skimming the foot of the Mt. Rokko in celebration of the Tour of Flanders. The Ronde Van Vlaahanshin will be a 2-3 hour ride tackling some of the steepest short hills in the area.
Depending on the progress, we'll gather later that night at the yet to open Rapha Cycle Club Osaka to watch the race. No tables or chairs, just carpet.
The ride starts from Ashiya-shi Sogo Koen parking lot under the Wangan Freeway, Hanshin #5 at 8:30am. We'll be there from 8:00am.
You can download the route file from here
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX