We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Vlaahanshin
In parallel with the Edinburgh Ronde ride we will also host a ride in the beautiful Hanshin area skimming the foot of the Mt. Rokko in celebration of the Tour of Flanders. The Ronde Van Vlaahanshin will be a 2-3 hour ride tackling some of the steepest short hills in the area.
Depending on the progress, we'll gather later that night at the yet to open Rapha Cycle Club Osaka to watch the race. No tables or chairs, just carpet.
The ride starts from Ashiya-shi Sogo Koen parking lot under the Wangan Freeway, Hanshin #5 at 8:30am. We'll be there from 8:00am.
You can download the route file from here
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq