We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Vlaahanshin
In parallel with the Edinburgh Ronde ride we will also host a ride in the beautiful Hanshin area skimming the foot of the Mt. Rokko in celebration of the Tour of Flanders. The Ronde Van Vlaahanshin will be a 2-3 hour ride tackling some of the steepest short hills in the area.
Depending on the progress, we'll gather later that night at the yet to open Rapha Cycle Club Osaka to watch the race. No tables or chairs, just carpet.
The ride starts from Ashiya-shi Sogo Koen parking lot under the Wangan Freeway, Hanshin #5 at 8:30am. We'll be there from 8:00am.
You can download the route file from here
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU