We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Oost Lancashire
Apparently, it is not just young lads on butcher's bikes delivering bread that ride the cobbles in the north of England. We had an email from the organiser of this event last week, throwing down the gauntlet onto the pavé of Lancashire.
With multiple cobbled sections, narrow lanes and a real Flandrian feel, this will be an homage to the Tour of Flanders. If you can’t make it to our Hell of the North ride on 11th April, this will be the next best thing.
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.