We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde van Oost Lancashire
Apparently, it is not just young lads on butcher's bikes delivering bread that ride the cobbles in the north of England. We had an email from the organiser of this event last week, throwing down the gauntlet onto the pavé of Lancashire.
With multiple cobbled sections, narrow lanes and a real Flandrian feel, this will be an homage to the Tour of Flanders. If you can’t make it to our Hell of the North ride on 11th April, this will be the next best thing.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX