We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde Van Edinburgh
This Sunday, 1st April, Rapha and cycle store Ronde will be celebrating the Tour of Flanders and welcoming Rapha to Edinburgh. The Ronde Van Edinburgh will be a two hour-plus ride taking in the cobbled climbs of the city, followed by a screening of the Tour of Flanders 2012, refreshments (including cheese from Iain Mellis and beer from Innis & Gunn) and the chance to look through the Rapha Spring Summer '12 collection.
The ride starts from Ronde at 9.30am. From 1300hrs the Cafe will close for a ticket only event - tickets will be priced at £12 (this is limited to 40 tickets). Tickets can be bought directly from Ronde. Hup!
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…