[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ronde Van Edinburgh
This Sunday, 1st April, Rapha and cycle store Ronde will be celebrating the Tour of Flanders and welcoming Rapha to Edinburgh. The Ronde Van Edinburgh will be a two hour-plus ride taking in the cobbled climbs of the city, followed by a screening of the Tour of Flanders 2012, refreshments (including cheese from Iain Mellis and beer from Innis & Gunn) and the chance to look through the Rapha Spring Summer '12 collection.
The ride starts from Ronde at 9.30am. From 1300hrs the Cafe will close for a ticket only event - tickets will be priced at £12 (this is limited to 40 tickets). Tickets can be bought directly from Ronde. Hup!
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.