Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Ronde Van Edinburgh
This Sunday, 1st April, Rapha and cycle store Ronde will be celebrating the Tour of Flanders and welcoming Rapha to Edinburgh. The Ronde Van Edinburgh will be a two hour-plus ride taking in the cobbled climbs of the city, followed by a screening of the Tour of Flanders 2012, refreshments (including cheese from Iain Mellis and beer from Innis & Gunn) and the chance to look through the Rapha Spring Summer '12 collection.
The ride starts from Ronde at 9.30am. From 1300hrs the Cafe will close for a ticket only event - tickets will be priced at £12 (this is limited to 40 tickets). Tickets can be bought directly from Ronde. Hup!
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.