Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
River City Roller supported by Rapha, recently held Rolling Pitchers - part roller race, part barista challenge - in Brisbane, Australia. While Brisbane's finest baristas compared latte art, its cyclists raced head to head, over a simulated 500m. Competitors sprinted furiously, despite the summer heat, to match the lighting fast times set by the track riders during the past event, now infamous among the initiated.
A first-time-competitor emerged as a contender, especially as disaster struck the favorite, as the straps installed on one of the two bikes malfunctioned during the semi finals, moments before he crossed the virtual line. The new-comer, reviled as a touring bike rider, wins the day and the support of the crowd, while the favorite commanded respect with the fastest time of the day, posted during the quarter finals.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.