We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ride with Ride Studio Café
Photos by Dan Sharp
The Rapha Condor Sharp team really did get the chance to see a good portion of the United States due to the volcanic ash-cloud. They were stuck on this side of the pond so we decided to take them on a tour of the East Coast. After a short stint in Connecticut for some training they were on their way to the Boston area to participate in both the Turtle Pond Circuit Race and the Quabbin Road Race. Ride Studio Café in Lexington Center, Massachusetts, which was recently opened as an official Rapha dealer, played host to their arrival in the Boston area.
The RSC did a great job of creating a wonderful atmosphere for the guys upon their arrival in Boston. They led a casual ride out of Lexington and headed out past Hanscom Air-force Base, looping up and through the hills surrounding Concord and Lexington. It was a great group that included bike industry people from Pedros, Seven Cycles, the Embrocation Team, Svelte Cycles and some good friends from the Selectism universe. See Clarence's photos from the evening on his Flickr »
Besides the nice send off that they provided for the Rapha guys, RSC have been doing some great events over at their Lexington location. A weekly Sunday morning ride is scheduled as well as photo exhibitions. Keep an eye on the RSC Blog for upcoming events.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX