We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ride with Ride Studio Café
Photos by Dan Sharp
The Rapha Condor Sharp team really did get the chance to see a good portion of the United States due to the volcanic ash-cloud. They were stuck on this side of the pond so we decided to take them on a tour of the East Coast. After a short stint in Connecticut for some training they were on their way to the Boston area to participate in both the Turtle Pond Circuit Race and the Quabbin Road Race. Ride Studio Café in Lexington Center, Massachusetts, which was recently opened as an official Rapha dealer, played host to their arrival in the Boston area.
The RSC did a great job of creating a wonderful atmosphere for the guys upon their arrival in Boston. They led a casual ride out of Lexington and headed out past Hanscom Air-force Base, looping up and through the hills surrounding Concord and Lexington. It was a great group that included bike industry people from Pedros, Seven Cycles, the Embrocation Team, Svelte Cycles and some good friends from the Selectism universe. See Clarence's photos from the evening on his Flickr »
Besides the nice send off that they provided for the Rapha guys, RSC have been doing some great events over at their Lexington location. A weekly Sunday morning ride is scheduled as well as photo exhibitions. Keep an eye on the RSC Blog for upcoming events.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP