We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ride with Ride Studio Café
Photos by Dan Sharp
The Rapha Condor Sharp team really did get the chance to see a good portion of the United States due to the volcanic ash-cloud. They were stuck on this side of the pond so we decided to take them on a tour of the East Coast. After a short stint in Connecticut for some training they were on their way to the Boston area to participate in both the Turtle Pond Circuit Race and the Quabbin Road Race. Ride Studio Café in Lexington Center, Massachusetts, which was recently opened as an official Rapha dealer, played host to their arrival in the Boston area.
The RSC did a great job of creating a wonderful atmosphere for the guys upon their arrival in Boston. They led a casual ride out of Lexington and headed out past Hanscom Air-force Base, looping up and through the hills surrounding Concord and Lexington. It was a great group that included bike industry people from Pedros, Seven Cycles, the Embrocation Team, Svelte Cycles and some good friends from the Selectism universe. See Clarence's photos from the evening on his Flickr »
Besides the nice send off that they provided for the Rapha guys, RSC have been doing some great events over at their Lexington location. A weekly Sunday morning ride is scheduled as well as photo exhibitions. Keep an eye on the RSC Blog for upcoming events.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS