Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Ride to Redemption
This year, the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco has put together seven straight days of riding to help you complete the Festive 500. Starting this Friday, December 23rd — barreling straight through Christmas Day and then butting right up with the New Year — there will be seven straight chances for you the people of the San Francisco Bay Area to complete the Festive 500. To help make this easier we have partnered some amazingly qualified local cyclists to help lead out each day. Strava themselves will start things off, the Rapha Cycle Club will make it through Christmas Day* (with a ride at noon on the 25th) Mill Valley's Studio Velo will make two appearances before the fine folks from Mission Cycling will wrap up the riding on the 29th. Whether you are doing one day or attempting to complete the whole 500k, make sure you grab one of the Control Cards and collect the stamps at the end of each day. For those of you unable to make the rides in San Francisco do not miss out on the fun. Head over to Strava to sign up for the Festive 500 Challenge and start logging the k's.
December 23 with - Strava - 08:00am departure
December 24 with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 25 with Derrick Lewis of Rapha - 12 noon departure
December 26th with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 27th with Studio Velo Women - 08:30 departure
December 28th with Studio Velo - 08:30 departure
December 29th with Mission Cycling - 08:30 departure
*_Completely fill your stamp card to unlock a little something extra from the Rapha Cycle Club._
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries