We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ride to Redemption
This year, the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco has put together seven straight days of riding to help you complete the Festive 500. Starting this Friday, December 23rd — barreling straight through Christmas Day and then butting right up with the New Year — there will be seven straight chances for you the people of the San Francisco Bay Area to complete the Festive 500. To help make this easier we have partnered some amazingly qualified local cyclists to help lead out each day. Strava themselves will start things off, the Rapha Cycle Club will make it through Christmas Day* (with a ride at noon on the 25th) Mill Valley's Studio Velo will make two appearances before the fine folks from Mission Cycling will wrap up the riding on the 29th. Whether you are doing one day or attempting to complete the whole 500k, make sure you grab one of the Control Cards and collect the stamps at the end of each day. For those of you unable to make the rides in San Francisco do not miss out on the fun. Head over to Strava to sign up for the Festive 500 Challenge and start logging the k's.
December 23 with - Strava - 08:00am departure
December 24 with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 25 with Derrick Lewis of Rapha - 12 noon departure
December 26th with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 27th with Studio Velo Women - 08:30 departure
December 28th with Studio Velo - 08:30 departure
December 29th with Mission Cycling - 08:30 departure
*_Completely fill your stamp card to unlock a little something extra from the Rapha Cycle Club._
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…