We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ride to Redemption
This year, the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco has put together seven straight days of riding to help you complete the Festive 500. Starting this Friday, December 23rd — barreling straight through Christmas Day and then butting right up with the New Year — there will be seven straight chances for you the people of the San Francisco Bay Area to complete the Festive 500. To help make this easier we have partnered some amazingly qualified local cyclists to help lead out each day. Strava themselves will start things off, the Rapha Cycle Club will make it through Christmas Day* (with a ride at noon on the 25th) Mill Valley's Studio Velo will make two appearances before the fine folks from Mission Cycling will wrap up the riding on the 29th. Whether you are doing one day or attempting to complete the whole 500k, make sure you grab one of the Control Cards and collect the stamps at the end of each day. For those of you unable to make the rides in San Francisco do not miss out on the fun. Head over to Strava to sign up for the Festive 500 Challenge and start logging the k's.
December 23 with - Strava - 08:00am departure
December 24 with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 25 with Derrick Lewis of Rapha - 12 noon departure
December 26th with the Rapha Cycle Club - 08:30 departure
December 27th with Studio Velo Women - 08:30 departure
December 28th with Studio Velo - 08:30 departure
December 29th with Mission Cycling - 08:30 departure
*_Completely fill your stamp card to unlock a little something extra from the Rapha Cycle Club._
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.