We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Repair Service Policy
Rapha offers a free repair service where a crash or accident has damaged a garment or a failure has occurred even after significant usage.
This service also applies to garments outside the 90 day return policy, and where the damage is not due to manufacturing faults (see Faulty Items for more information).
If your item was purchased from one of Rapha’s retail partners or not from the Rapha website, please email us on email@example.com for details of the repair service Rapha can offer you.
All US enquiries regarding customer service, repairs, returns, and US-specific marketing opportunities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 877.90RAPHA , Address: Rapha US 1915 NW Kearney St. Portland, OR 97209
Please note: repairs can take up to 3 weeks after receiving the returned items.
Before considering returning a product for repair please read the Rapha product faults guide below for useful advice.
Due to the fine merino construction of some garments we are unfortunately unable to offer a repair service for the following items:
Merino Base Layers, Merino jerseys, City Riding Jerseys, Track Tops, Breton Sweaters, Merino Roll Neck, Merino Crew Neck, Merino Boxers, Merino hats. We are also unable to offer repairs on socks, belts, pro team baselayers, bidons or Grand Tour shoes.
Rapha products are extensively wear tested by professional riders before they go on sale. Testing shows that fabric pilling does not occur by itself. It will be the result of some kind of abrasion, such as the following:
- Embroidered saddles
- Velcro fasteners on saddle bags
- Washing items together with items with abrasive parts
Please note Rapha cannot repair this type of damage but if you require further advice please contact us on email@example.com
Cycling can put stress on zips and they can break on occasion. Rapha will assess if a repair is possible but cannot guarantee as this will depend on the nature of the damage. If the break is deemed a manufacturing fault the product will be replaced or refunded if the item is no longer in stock, or exchanged for an item(s) of the same value.
Rapha jersey pockets are reinforced to withstand the wear and tear of riding with them fully loaded. If stitching faults or fabric ladders appear on any garment Rapha will repair if possible. For more information on repairs see ‘Repair Service Policy’.
In order to maximize the longevity of your Sportwool products it is recommended that you rinse the garment after each ride. Never store the item moist or in closed environments where it cannot air/dry. Storing the garment within a plastic bag once fully dried to maintain the fabric’s condition is highly recommended.
If discolouration occurs through sun-bleach please contact us. If still under warranty Rapha will replace the product.
If it is possible to repair small damages as a result of a crash, Rapha will gladly do so. This is a free of charge service for all items purchased directly from rapha.cc. For more information on repairs see ‘Repair Service Policy’.
To return a product for repair
- Please launder your garment.
- Please log in and visit your account page, click on order history, select the appropriate order, click ‘return/repair items from this order’ and follow the instructions to let us know which products you wish to return or repair.
- Complete the repairs form, available here.
- Repackage your item in the original packaging and enclose a copy of your returns and repairs form within a parcel that will protect the product.
- Please address the package according to your location to:
All UK, Europe and Rest of the World Returns:
Rapha Racing Ltd
All US Returns:
1915 NW Kearney St.
Portland, OR 97209
- For international returns - Rapha will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty". Please note Rapha does not refund return postage on items sent for repair.
- When your item is received for repair it will normally be processed within 2 to 3 weeks.
- If you have any enquiries about your repair once it has been posted, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email the date the item was posted, which office it was sent back to, the name it was sent under and the item’s tracking number if applicable.
We will process your repair as soon as we can but please allow up to three weeks for the product to be despatched back to you.
If an item has been worn, the item must be freshly laundered before being returned for repair. All unwashed, worn garments will be sent back to the customer. This applies to all garments, including accessories.
We’d welcome your ideas and feedback. Please use the contact details below.
1915 NW Kearney St.
Portland, OR 97209