We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at the Amgen Tour of California
Join Rapha for a day of riding, racing, suffering and glory. On Monday, February 16th 2009, a team from Rapha will ride a 65-mile course (approximate) from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz, finishing in time to watch the finale of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
After an early breakfast at Palo Alto Bicycles (171 University Ave, Palo Alto CA), the ride will climb up to Skyline before we enjoy the winding descents through the beautiful redwood forests that line the route into Santa Cruz. Arriving in town with plenty of time to settle into a space for the finish, we'll then watch as the sprinters, or perhaps a group of breakaway contenders make their dash for the line.
At the end of the day, having witnessed the winners celebrate on the podium, the return to Palo Alto Bicycles will be by private charter.
Numbers are limited to 30 riders, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. In addition to the day's events, each rider will receive a commemorative ride musette, cue sheet, t-shirt [please select your size when reserving your place on the ride] and Rapha bidon.
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries.
- Meet at Palo Alto Bicycles at 7:15am for a continental breakfast
- 8:00am group departure
- Wine, cheese and sandwiches await at the viewing venue, just 100 metres from the finish line on Front Street
- All riders receive:
Rapha event musette
Rapha event t-shirt
Commemorative ride cue sheet
Coke and fig rolls
- 3:00pm estimated departure for our return to Palo Alto Bicycles by chartered bus (riders and bikes)
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb