Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Rapha at the Amgen Tour of California
Join Rapha for a day of riding, racing, suffering and glory. On Monday, February 16th 2009, a team from Rapha will ride a 65-mile course (approximate) from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz, finishing in time to watch the finale of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
After an early breakfast at Palo Alto Bicycles (171 University Ave, Palo Alto CA), the ride will climb up to Skyline before we enjoy the winding descents through the beautiful redwood forests that line the route into Santa Cruz. Arriving in town with plenty of time to settle into a space for the finish, we'll then watch as the sprinters, or perhaps a group of breakaway contenders make their dash for the line.
At the end of the day, having witnessed the winners celebrate on the podium, the return to Palo Alto Bicycles will be by private charter.
Numbers are limited to 30 riders, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. In addition to the day's events, each rider will receive a commemorative ride musette, cue sheet, t-shirt [please select your size when reserving your place on the ride] and Rapha bidon.
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries.
- Meet at Palo Alto Bicycles at 7:15am for a continental breakfast
- 8:00am group departure
- Wine, cheese and sandwiches await at the viewing venue, just 100 metres from the finish line on Front Street
- All riders receive:
Rapha event musette
Rapha event t-shirt
Commemorative ride cue sheet
Coke and fig rolls
- 3:00pm estimated departure for our return to Palo Alto Bicycles by chartered bus (riders and bikes)
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.