Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha at the Amgen Tour of California
Join Rapha for a day of riding, racing, suffering and glory. On Monday, February 16th 2009, a team from Rapha will ride a 65-mile course (approximate) from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz, finishing in time to watch the finale of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
After an early breakfast at Palo Alto Bicycles (171 University Ave, Palo Alto CA), the ride will climb up to Skyline before we enjoy the winding descents through the beautiful redwood forests that line the route into Santa Cruz. Arriving in town with plenty of time to settle into a space for the finish, we'll then watch as the sprinters, or perhaps a group of breakaway contenders make their dash for the line.
At the end of the day, having witnessed the winners celebrate on the podium, the return to Palo Alto Bicycles will be by private charter.
Numbers are limited to 30 riders, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. In addition to the day's events, each rider will receive a commemorative ride musette, cue sheet, t-shirt [please select your size when reserving your place on the ride] and Rapha bidon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
- Meet at Palo Alto Bicycles at 7:15am for a continental breakfast
- 8:00am group departure
- Wine, cheese and sandwiches await at the viewing venue, just 100 metres from the finish line on Front Street
- All riders receive:
Rapha event musette
Rapha event t-shirt
Commemorative ride cue sheet
Coke and fig rolls
- 3:00pm estimated departure for our return to Palo Alto Bicycles by chartered bus (riders and bikes)
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq