We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at the Amgen Tour of California
Join Rapha for a day of riding, racing, suffering and glory. On Monday, February 16th 2009, a team from Rapha will ride a 65-mile course (approximate) from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz, finishing in time to watch the finale of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
After an early breakfast at Palo Alto Bicycles (171 University Ave, Palo Alto CA), the ride will climb up to Skyline before we enjoy the winding descents through the beautiful redwood forests that line the route into Santa Cruz. Arriving in town with plenty of time to settle into a space for the finish, we'll then watch as the sprinters, or perhaps a group of breakaway contenders make their dash for the line.
At the end of the day, having witnessed the winners celebrate on the podium, the return to Palo Alto Bicycles will be by private charter.
Numbers are limited to 30 riders, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. In addition to the day's events, each rider will receive a commemorative ride musette, cue sheet, t-shirt [please select your size when reserving your place on the ride] and Rapha bidon.
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries.
- Meet at Palo Alto Bicycles at 7:15am for a continental breakfast
- 8:00am group departure
- Wine, cheese and sandwiches await at the viewing venue, just 100 metres from the finish line on Front Street
- All riders receive:
Rapha event musette
Rapha event t-shirt
Commemorative ride cue sheet
Coke and fig rolls
- 3:00pm estimated departure for our return to Palo Alto Bicycles by chartered bus (riders and bikes)
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC