We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at the Amgen Tour of California
Join Rapha for a day of riding, racing, suffering and glory. On Monday, February 16th 2009, a team from Rapha will ride a 65-mile course (approximate) from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz, finishing in time to watch the finale of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
After an early breakfast at Palo Alto Bicycles (171 University Ave, Palo Alto CA), the ride will climb up to Skyline before we enjoy the winding descents through the beautiful redwood forests that line the route into Santa Cruz. Arriving in town with plenty of time to settle into a space for the finish, we'll then watch as the sprinters, or perhaps a group of breakaway contenders make their dash for the line.
At the end of the day, having witnessed the winners celebrate on the podium, the return to Palo Alto Bicycles will be by private charter.
Numbers are limited to 30 riders, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. In addition to the day's events, each rider will receive a commemorative ride musette, cue sheet, t-shirt [please select your size when reserving your place on the ride] and Rapha bidon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
- Meet at Palo Alto Bicycles at 7:15am for a continental breakfast
- 8:00am group departure
- Wine, cheese and sandwiches await at the viewing venue, just 100 metres from the finish line on Front Street
- All riders receive:
Rapha event musette
Rapha event t-shirt
Commemorative ride cue sheet
Coke and fig rolls
- 3:00pm estimated departure for our return to Palo Alto Bicycles by chartered bus (riders and bikes)
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX