We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Red Hook 2011
Started back in 2008 as a completely unsanctioned, underground track-bike criterium, The RedHook Crit is now a bit more on the level. Rumor is that unlike past years when racers were delayed by City buses and a lurking NYPD presence added to the excitement that the race could be shut down, the route this year is officially closed to traffic. Still, it promises to be no less exciting for the racer or the fan.
We are very happy Mr. Trimble continues to ask us to take part. Registration opened today and there are only 75 race spots, so sign-up now for your spot at the line.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.