Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Daniel Rebour was a French illustrator of the post war era. During the 1940s, 50s and 60s Rebour created precise line drawings for catalogues and magazines documenting the innovations, intricacies and curiosities of bicycles and their components. His exquisitely detailed and beautifully crafted illustrations show a love for the bicycle and its mechanical beauty and strike a fine balance between technical precision and artistic expression.
Many classic lightweights built by Cinelli, Gitane and Peugeot can be found within his work as well as a wealth of hubs, callipers, derailleurs and lugs. With his deft line work and distinctive signature, his drawings are an intimate and iconic portrayal of bikes and their working parts.
The French cyclo-touring magazine, Le Cycliste, published originals of his work between 1948 and 1951 and many of these can be seen here.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0