We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ready To Go
The H-Van is officially off. We saw that grey little pony take to the streets once again as it heads towards a new home in the Cycle Club San Francisco. Until just now the van has been housed within the warehouse of another local bicycle business Portland Design Works. Aside from running their day to day operations from their space they also have a little special cycling fun - The Circulus.
Early May will see the opening of the Club in the Cow Hollow area of San Francisco. Coffee and food will be a large part of what they are doing in the cycle club, but first the two gentlemen who built the NYC version need to get the van and supplies down there. Good luck and safe travels to Brian Persico and Patrick Kim
In the meantime, we will be riding the Circulus.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS