We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ready To Go
The H-Van is officially off. We saw that grey little pony take to the streets once again as it heads towards a new home in the Cycle Club San Francisco. Until just now the van has been housed within the warehouse of another local bicycle business Portland Design Works. Aside from running their day to day operations from their space they also have a little special cycling fun - The Circulus.
Early May will see the opening of the Club in the Cow Hollow area of San Francisco. Coffee and food will be a large part of what they are doing in the cycle club, but first the two gentlemen who built the NYC version need to get the van and supplies down there. Good luck and safe travels to Brian Persico and Patrick Kim
In the meantime, we will be riding the Circulus.
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…