Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Ready To Go
The H-Van is officially off. We saw that grey little pony take to the streets once again as it heads towards a new home in the Cycle Club San Francisco. Until just now the van has been housed within the warehouse of another local bicycle business Portland Design Works. Aside from running their day to day operations from their space they also have a little special cycling fun - The Circulus.
Early May will see the opening of the Club in the Cow Hollow area of San Francisco. Coffee and food will be a large part of what they are doing in the cycle club, but first the two gentlemen who built the NYC version need to get the van and supplies down there. Good luck and safe travels to Brian Persico and Patrick Kim
In the meantime, we will be riding the Circulus.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling