[ locale string ]
Ready To Go
The H-Van is officially off. We saw that grey little pony take to the streets once again as it heads towards a new home in the Cycle Club San Francisco. Until just now the van has been housed within the warehouse of another local bicycle business Portland Design Works. Aside from running their day to day operations from their space they also have a little special cycling fun - The Circulus.
Early May will see the opening of the Club in the Cow Hollow area of San Francisco. Coffee and food will be a large part of what they are doing in the cycle club, but first the two gentlemen who built the NYC version need to get the van and supplies down there. Good luck and safe travels to Brian Persico and Patrick Kim
In the meantime, we will be riding the Circulus.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX