We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ready To Go
The H-Van is officially off. We saw that grey little pony take to the streets once again as it heads towards a new home in the Cycle Club San Francisco. Until just now the van has been housed within the warehouse of another local bicycle business Portland Design Works. Aside from running their day to day operations from their space they also have a little special cycling fun - The Circulus.
Early May will see the opening of the Club in the Cow Hollow area of San Francisco. Coffee and food will be a large part of what they are doing in the cycle club, but first the two gentlemen who built the NYC version need to get the van and supplies down there. Good luck and safe travels to Brian Persico and Patrick Kim
In the meantime, we will be riding the Circulus.
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…