[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha-FOCUS x Oakley
There has been a growing buzz over the Rapha-FOCUS Oakley sunglasses that the team have been wearing this season. What are they? Where can we get them? Well, now we have those answers.
To aid the team in their quest for success on the global cyclocross circuits as well as in the United States, Oakley put together a one-two punch of custom Radarlocks for racing and some special edition Frogskins – for lounging – to keep them protected and looking stylish wherever they go.
And the fine people at Oakley have gone so far as to donate a few extra pairs of both to raise funds for the team this year. Starting this Tuesday November 27th at 6am PST they will be up for silent auction in the same manner that we did with last year's Jawbones. The silent auction will last for a couple weeks, the first being dedicated to the Radar Locks at two per day Tuesday to Friday. The second week will be all Frogskins and the third week will sell off sets of both styles. All winning auctions will include autographed rider cards featuring the US based portion of the team (Gabby, Chris, Jeremy, Julie and Zach). Click here for starting times and a thorough schedule of events. Happy bidding.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!