We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross Photo Challenge
The votes are in. Everything has been tallied. Reputations have been sullied. Wait, no, not that last one. The bikes were the only thing to be sullied. Corsa Concepts founder Greg hudson was the clear winner with his worms-eye photo of Rapha-FOCUS team leader Slate Olson. The photo was captured at a muddy Cross Crusade race here in Portland, Oregon this past fall. Check out a few of Greg's photos from the year of racing Cross. Aside from running operations over at Corsa Concepts headquarters Greg manages the Corsa Concepts racing team which competed all over the Northwest with a stacked team of both Men and Women. Congrats to Greg Hudson for winning again and second congrats to the entire Corsa Concepts team for just being fantastic.
The photo below was the winning photo from the Capture the Rapha-FOCUS riders in action contest. Thank you to everyone who participated throughout the course of the cyclocross season. Keep an eye on the Rapha-FOCUS website to see how racer Zach McDonald fares against the best U23 racers in the world in Sankt Wendel, Germany.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!