[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha-FOCUS sneak peek
It is just the middle of August, but already racers in the United States are gearing up for cyclocross season. Skills clinics and camps are rolling full swing as people dust off their handling and style of mounts/remounts and eagerly await the autumn weather (although summer feels like it only just started).
In a months time the bright lights of CrossVegas will see some of the world's top professionals put a start to what should be a record-setting year for the sport.
The momentum and growth of cross in North America continues to know no limits and with the UCI World Championship in Louisville, Kentucky this winter, expectations for the sport at every level is making people across the States very excited.
And Rapha-FOCUS have a lot of reasons to be excited about the season ahead: US National Champions Jeremy Powers and Zach McDonald (U23) are back to not only defend the Red-White-Blue livery but also their 2012 titles in the USGP race series. Chris Jones and Julie Krasniak both return and when the Rapha-FOCUS team lands in Las Vegas fans will see a couple other changes to the squad this year.
Look for the new range of cross products later this month. There will be more on Team Rapha-FOCUS very soon.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…