We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha-FOCUS sneak peek
It is just the middle of August, but already racers in the United States are gearing up for cyclocross season. Skills clinics and camps are rolling full swing as people dust off their handling and style of mounts/remounts and eagerly await the autumn weather (although summer feels like it only just started).
In a months time the bright lights of CrossVegas will see some of the world's top professionals put a start to what should be a record-setting year for the sport.
The momentum and growth of cross in North America continues to know no limits and with the UCI World Championship in Louisville, Kentucky this winter, expectations for the sport at every level is making people across the States very excited.
And Rapha-FOCUS have a lot of reasons to be excited about the season ahead: US National Champions Jeremy Powers and Zach McDonald (U23) are back to not only defend the Red-White-Blue livery but also their 2012 titles in the USGP race series. Chris Jones and Julie Krasniak both return and when the Rapha-FOCUS team lands in Las Vegas fans will see a couple other changes to the squad this year.
Look for the new range of cross products later this month. There will be more on Team Rapha-FOCUS very soon.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.