We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha-FOCUS sneak peek
It is just the middle of August, but already racers in the United States are gearing up for cyclocross season. Skills clinics and camps are rolling full swing as people dust off their handling and style of mounts/remounts and eagerly await the autumn weather (although summer feels like it only just started).
In a months time the bright lights of CrossVegas will see some of the world's top professionals put a start to what should be a record-setting year for the sport.
The momentum and growth of cross in North America continues to know no limits and with the UCI World Championship in Louisville, Kentucky this winter, expectations for the sport at every level is making people across the States very excited.
And Rapha-FOCUS have a lot of reasons to be excited about the season ahead: US National Champions Jeremy Powers and Zach McDonald (U23) are back to not only defend the Red-White-Blue livery but also their 2012 titles in the USGP race series. Chris Jones and Julie Krasniak both return and when the Rapha-FOCUS team lands in Las Vegas fans will see a couple other changes to the squad this year.
Look for the new range of cross products later this month. There will be more on Team Rapha-FOCUS very soon.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC