Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Women's Prestige 2013 | Call for entry
photo by Jake Stangel
The Rapha Women’s Prestige 2013 will, like last year’s event, take place in the sunny hills surrounding San Francisco. The Prestige will set off on April 13th and the Rapha Cycle Club SF staff have been busy organizing things to make this year’s event even more exciting (and challenging) than the previous edition. Thirteen teams took to the start line in 2012 and we’ve already well exceeded that number for this year. With teams coming from all over the United States, the 2013 Prestige looks set to be another unmissable event. An amazing route, over some of the best riding terrain in the country, is a proper celebration of this wonderful sport. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have a team interested in participating in this year’s Prestige? If so, there are places available for two more teams. The only requirements are: that your team must contain six women riders; and that you understand the need to stick together all the way to the finish line. While we don’t go out of our way to punish riders, we don’t make it easy for them either, and your team should be prepared to support each other fully for at least 100 miles.
If you would like to enter a team, please e-mail: Gerben Gerritsen. Please note that the remaining two slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Check out the Rapha Women's Prestige 2012 for film and photos from the 2012 event. If you cannot build a team for this year's event, keep it in mind for next and stay tuned for other events surrounding the weekend.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous