We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Women's Prestige 2013 | Call for entry
photo by Jake Stangel
The Rapha Women’s Prestige 2013 will, like last year’s event, take place in the sunny hills surrounding San Francisco. The Prestige will set off on April 13th and the Rapha Cycle Club SF staff have been busy organizing things to make this year’s event even more exciting (and challenging) than the previous edition. Thirteen teams took to the start line in 2012 and we’ve already well exceeded that number for this year. With teams coming from all over the United States, the 2013 Prestige looks set to be another unmissable event. An amazing route, over some of the best riding terrain in the country, is a proper celebration of this wonderful sport. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have a team interested in participating in this year’s Prestige? If so, there are places available for two more teams. The only requirements are: that your team must contain six women riders; and that you understand the need to stick together all the way to the finish line. While we don’t go out of our way to punish riders, we don’t make it easy for them either, and your team should be prepared to support each other fully for at least 100 miles.
If you would like to enter a team, please e-mail: Gerben Gerritsen. Please note that the remaining two slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Check out the Rapha Women's Prestige 2012 for film and photos from the 2012 event. If you cannot build a team for this year's event, keep it in mind for next and stay tuned for other events surrounding the weekend.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI