[ locale string ]
Rapha Women's Prestige 2013 | Call for entry
photo by Jake Stangel
The Rapha Women’s Prestige 2013 will, like last year’s event, take place in the sunny hills surrounding San Francisco. The Prestige will set off on April 13th and the Rapha Cycle Club SF staff have been busy organizing things to make this year’s event even more exciting (and challenging) than the previous edition. Thirteen teams took to the start line in 2012 and we’ve already well exceeded that number for this year. With teams coming from all over the United States, the 2013 Prestige looks set to be another unmissable event. An amazing route, over some of the best riding terrain in the country, is a proper celebration of this wonderful sport. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have a team interested in participating in this year’s Prestige? If so, there are places available for two more teams. The only requirements are: that your team must contain six women riders; and that you understand the need to stick together all the way to the finish line. While we don’t go out of our way to punish riders, we don’t make it easy for them either, and your team should be prepared to support each other fully for at least 100 miles.
If you would like to enter a team, please e-mail: Gerben Gerritsen. Please note that the remaining two slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Check out the Rapha Women's Prestige 2012 for film and photos from the 2012 event. If you cannot build a team for this year's event, keep it in mind for next and stay tuned for other events surrounding the weekend.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC