We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Women's Prestige 2013 | Call for entry
photo by Jake Stangel
The Rapha Women’s Prestige 2013 will, like last year’s event, take place in the sunny hills surrounding San Francisco. The Prestige will set off on April 13th and the Rapha Cycle Club SF staff have been busy organizing things to make this year’s event even more exciting (and challenging) than the previous edition. Thirteen teams took to the start line in 2012 and we’ve already well exceeded that number for this year. With teams coming from all over the United States, the 2013 Prestige looks set to be another unmissable event. An amazing route, over some of the best riding terrain in the country, is a proper celebration of this wonderful sport. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have a team interested in participating in this year’s Prestige? If so, there are places available for two more teams. The only requirements are: that your team must contain six women riders; and that you understand the need to stick together all the way to the finish line. While we don’t go out of our way to punish riders, we don’t make it easy for them either, and your team should be prepared to support each other fully for at least 100 miles.
If you would like to enter a team, please e-mail: Gerben Gerritsen. Please note that the remaining two slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Check out the Rapha Women's Prestige 2012 for film and photos from the 2012 event. If you cannot build a team for this year's event, keep it in mind for next and stay tuned for other events surrounding the weekend.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…