We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Women's Prestige 2013 | Call for entry
photo by Jake Stangel
The Rapha Women’s Prestige 2013 will, like last year’s event, take place in the sunny hills surrounding San Francisco. The Prestige will set off on April 13th and the Rapha Cycle Club SF staff have been busy organizing things to make this year’s event even more exciting (and challenging) than the previous edition. Thirteen teams took to the start line in 2012 and we’ve already well exceeded that number for this year. With teams coming from all over the United States, the 2013 Prestige looks set to be another unmissable event. An amazing route, over some of the best riding terrain in the country, is a proper celebration of this wonderful sport. And that’s where you come in.
Do you have a team interested in participating in this year’s Prestige? If so, there are places available for two more teams. The only requirements are: that your team must contain six women riders; and that you understand the need to stick together all the way to the finish line. While we don’t go out of our way to punish riders, we don’t make it easy for them either, and your team should be prepared to support each other fully for at least 100 miles.
If you would like to enter a team, please e-mail: Gerben Gerritsen. Please note that the remaining two slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Check out the Rapha Women's Prestige 2012 for film and photos from the 2012 event. If you cannot build a team for this year's event, keep it in mind for next and stay tuned for other events surrounding the weekend.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.