Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Women’s 100 Training Ride: The Peak District
Join us in Chesterfield on 12th May for the first training ride in the UK in preparation for this summer’s Women’s 100 – Rapha's challenge to women around the world to cycle 100km on 7th July.
- Distance: 60km
- Speed: Group 1 approx. 26km/hr; group 2 approx. 20km/hr
Starting and finishing at Nonna’s Italian Restaurant at the edge of the Peak District National Park in Chesterfield, there will be two groups of different speeds. The route is approximately 60km in length through spectacular but testing scenery, and promises to be an excellent opportunity to test yourself over an intermediate distance with a few challenging climbs. The Rapha H-Van will appear en route as a feed stop and post-ride feasting will commence at Nonna’s at 3pm.
Please register using the button below – spaces are limited!
The route will be signed and a downloadable GPS file will be available soon, but the ride will not be marshalled; therefore each rider must be responsible for knowing her own route.
Please bring ride essentials including:
- 2 inner tubes
- Bike multi-tool
- Tyre levers
- Food (there will be a feed station but you’ll likely need to eat before that. Ride bars and bananas are excellent)
This ride is part of Cyclo Femme’s 'We Ride Together' celebration of women in cycling, a global initiative to empower women through cycling. If you can’t join our ride, inspire others to ride and set-up your own on the 12th: www.cyclofemme.com
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX