We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Women’s 100 Training Ride: The Peak District
Join us in Chesterfield on 12th May for the first training ride in the UK in preparation for this summer’s Women’s 100 – Rapha's challenge to women around the world to cycle 100km on 7th July.
- Distance: 60km
- Speed: Group 1 approx. 26km/hr; group 2 approx. 20km/hr
Starting and finishing at Nonna’s Italian Restaurant at the edge of the Peak District National Park in Chesterfield, there will be two groups of different speeds. The route is approximately 60km in length through spectacular but testing scenery, and promises to be an excellent opportunity to test yourself over an intermediate distance with a few challenging climbs. The Rapha H-Van will appear en route as a feed stop and post-ride feasting will commence at Nonna’s at 3pm.
Please register using the button below – spaces are limited!
The route will be signed and a downloadable GPS file will be available soon, but the ride will not be marshalled; therefore each rider must be responsible for knowing her own route.
Please bring ride essentials including:
- 2 inner tubes
- Bike multi-tool
- Tyre levers
- Food (there will be a feed station but you’ll likely need to eat before that. Ride bars and bananas are excellent)
This ride is part of Cyclo Femme’s 'We Ride Together' celebration of women in cycling, a global initiative to empower women through cycling. If you can’t join our ride, inspire others to ride and set-up your own on the 12th: www.cyclofemme.com
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…