[ locale string ]
Rapha Women’s 100 Training Ride: The Peak District
Join us in Chesterfield on 12th May for the first training ride in the UK in preparation for this summer’s Women’s 100 – Rapha's challenge to women around the world to cycle 100km on 7th July.
- Distance: 60km
- Speed: Group 1 approx. 26km/hr; group 2 approx. 20km/hr
Starting and finishing at Nonna’s Italian Restaurant at the edge of the Peak District National Park in Chesterfield, there will be two groups of different speeds. The route is approximately 60km in length through spectacular but testing scenery, and promises to be an excellent opportunity to test yourself over an intermediate distance with a few challenging climbs. The Rapha H-Van will appear en route as a feed stop and post-ride feasting will commence at Nonna’s at 3pm.
Please register using the button below – spaces are limited!
The route will be signed and a downloadable GPS file will be available soon, but the ride will not be marshalled; therefore each rider must be responsible for knowing her own route.
Please bring ride essentials including:
- 2 inner tubes
- Bike multi-tool
- Tyre levers
- Food (there will be a feed station but you’ll likely need to eat before that. Ride bars and bananas are excellent)
This ride is part of Cyclo Femme’s 'We Ride Together' celebration of women in cycling, a global initiative to empower women through cycling. If you can’t join our ride, inspire others to ride and set-up your own on the 12th: www.cyclofemme.com
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC