[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha SS10 collection will be officially revealed this Friday. Amongst the latest pieces in the range is a new and exciting capsule of products.
The three new female-specific additions to the range are core road riding pieces based on classic and established Rapha products. Brought to life after investing significant time and resource in their development, these products equally match their male-specific counterparts in performance and style.
Simon Mottram, Rapha's founder, commented:
“We had so many requests from women who love Rapha clothing and wanted the same but with a women-specific fit. This was our inspiration and we are offering something befitting the class and style of the sport and the women who are involved in it."
A women's grass-roots team is also being developed in London and the South East this coming season, helping consolidate Rapha's part in women's road riding and racing.
There is still some time to wait before these products become available to own, but keep watch on the website, press and our weekly newsletters for more details.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G