We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha SS10 collection will be officially revealed this Friday. Amongst the latest pieces in the range is a new and exciting capsule of products.
The three new female-specific additions to the range are core road riding pieces based on classic and established Rapha products. Brought to life after investing significant time and resource in their development, these products equally match their male-specific counterparts in performance and style.
Simon Mottram, Rapha's founder, commented:
“We had so many requests from women who love Rapha clothing and wanted the same but with a women-specific fit. This was our inspiration and we are offering something befitting the class and style of the sport and the women who are involved in it."
A women's grass-roots team is also being developed in London and the South East this coming season, helping consolidate Rapha's part in women's road riding and racing.
There is still some time to wait before these products become available to own, but keep watch on the website, press and our weekly newsletters for more details.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX