We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It isn't just the riders in the world's biggest stage race flashing their frames, components and kits (and whatever else they may have to flash). This is, after all, the Tour de France so you give the best you've got no matter whether you're a ProTour squad or a TV Crew. As you know, there is whole lot more to Tour de France than just a bunch of riders trying to get from A to B without crashing into each other. Behind the scenes is an army of Press whose sole objective is to bring you the latest news and pictures of the Le Action.
ASO-approved broadcaster - TV2 Denmark Sporten - is part of the Press Corp, but isn't just any old TV Crew. For starters TV2 Denmark Sporten is one of the key-broadcasters providing most airtime of Le Tour in Europe. Secondly the crew of TV2 not only comprises of highly skilled presenters and technical crew, but equally of legends such as former Tour de France stage winner Rolf Soerensen alongside legendary film director and poet Joergen Leth - famous for his classic cycling films A Sunday In Hell and Stars & Watercarriers.
TV2 Denmark Sporten also felt the only clothing suitable for three weeks of intensive broadcasting was a selection of Rapha threads: Wearing Base Layers, Logo T-shirts, Rapha Trousers, Wind Jackets and Softshells, the TV2 Denmark Sporten TdF crew - comprising five presenters, nine technical and anchor Thomas Kristensen - is probably the best dressed TV Crew at the Tour.
If you're a Danish citizen and/or have permanent address in Denmark you may want to participate in our competition with TV2 Denmark Sporten to win - not only a Rapha "Le Tour" album - but possibly also a VIP trip to L'Etape du Tour 2012.
For further info - please visit: www.rapha.cc/rapha-and-tv2
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq